You will learn to use Constellations with groups both in person and online.
The participation to the Foundation course is a prerequisite for attending the Groups&Teams course.
You will learn how to use Constellations in:
- training workshops and learning groups, by using Constellation exercises which incorporate elements of Constellations in an easier and quicker way
- group coaching, where each participant works on his/her own theme with the support of the group
- team coaching, to support an intact team in becoming a high-performance team
- open enrolment workshops, where a Coach can work with a group of private clients who bring their own theme
- Review of Constellation foundations
- Using Constellations with groups
- Overview of team and group coaching
- Constellation Exercises with groups
- Using people as representatives
- Constellations in Team Coaching
- Constellations in Group Coaching
- Practice of Constellations in group setting
- Coaching presence
- On-line Constellation with groups
The course consists of three modules: 2 x online webinars (3h each) and 1 x workshop in person (4 days).
ICF approved course
The course follows the ICF guidelines for continuing education and provides you with 34 ICF CCEUs (Continuing Coach Education Units), of which 25 are Core Competencies and 9 are Resource Development.
Below you will find the dates of the upcoming editions of the Groups&Teams course.
By selecting an event, you will find all the details and you will be able to download the course flyer.
|May Jun 2024||Level 2: Groups&Teams course On Line; Spazio Pin – Milano, Italia|