The aim of the workshop is to help you clarify and improve your relationships at work.
So that a Coach can present a case, for example, about the coaching relationship with a coachee, a team or a client organization.
But a Coach can also work, more generally, on the relationship with a business partner, a colleague, members of a team to which he/she belongs, collaborators or stakeholders.
The workshop is open to Coaches who wants to improve their effectiveness in dealing with their relationships at work.
You will experience an approach to Constellations that is specific to Coaching, with clear boundaries from Family Constellations, a non-directive approach and applications to a broad variety of coaching topics.
During this one-day experiential workshop you will:
- experience how Constellations can be used in Coaching Supervision
- be able to volunteer to work with Constellations on your specific case to gain clarity about the situation and learn how to be more successful in dealing with it
- gain personal insights by observing or participating in the work of others
- deepen your understanding of the ICF Competency Model and develop your coaching skills
Cases for supervision could be, for example:
- your relationship with a coaching client, the representative(s) of a client organization or business partner(s)
- your role in a team you lead, you coach or you are part of
- how you manage your colleagues and your stakeholders
- your position in proposing or selling a project to an organization
ICF approved course
The workshop is complaint to the ICF guidelines for continuing education and provides you with 6,5 CCEUs (Continuing Coach Education Units), of which 5 are Core Competencies and 1.5 are Resource Development.
Below you will find the dates of the next supervision workshops with Constellations.
By selecting an event, you will find all the details and you will be able to download the course flyer.