If want to know what are the features that make this training unique, please visit: Why Choose this Training
The Foundation course is the first step in your learning path with Constellations. For many participants it has been an important and exciting step in both their personal and professional development.
The main learning goal is how to use Constellations in one-on-one Coaching, to support Clients in recognizing and developing their personal resources and using them to support the realization of their purpose and goals. You will learn a broad variety of applications which include:
- Personal and professional development: decision making, achieve a goal, career planning, increase personal impact, develop personal leadership
- Relationships: improve communications, understanding and collaboration, get better at stakeholder or client management
- Teamwork: improve group dynamics, create a high performance team, value diversity and practice inclusion
- Business: assess strategy or projects, organizational effectiveness, change management
- The systemic approach and the implications in coaching.
- Constellations methodology, systemic principles and session protocol.
- Constellations in one-on-one sessions with signposts on the floor, figures on tabletops and on-line.
- Structures to work with different coaching topics: leverage resources to achieve a goal, relationships management, enhance and balance individual attitudes, decision making, assess career/project/strategy, client/stakeholder management, supervision, organizational effectiveness, collaboration and teamwork.
- Develop and integrate personal resources.
- Coaching presence experiences: emotional and body awareness – being in the now – living with self-leadership.
- How Constellations support the development of coaching competencies.
- Practice and supervision.
The course consists of five modules: 4 x online webinars (3h each) and 1 x workshop in presence (4 days).
ICF approved course
The course follows the ICF guidelines for continuing education and provides you with 40 CCEUs (Continuing Coach Education Units), of which 30 are Core Competencies and 10 are Resource Development.
Below you will find the dates of the upcoming editions of the Foundation course.
By selecting an event, you will find all the details and you will be able to download the course flyer.